top of page

Service &



Curtis & Carder offer many service and maintenance services, for both domestic and commercial properties, including, but not limited to: complete oil and gas systems, including all water and gas pipe work, tanks, boilers, and hot water cylinders; Aga and Rayburn cookers; warm air heaters; boosted systems; heat pumps; solar panel systems; legionella and landlord gas safety testing.


If you have had a boiler breakdown, a burst pipe, or sprung a leak, do not hesitate to call us on 01869 277547, our plumbers are skilled at dealing with emergency situations, resolving them with as little fuss and damage as possible. Or, if you are looking for a routine boiler service we can perform these important checks for you, ensuring your heating and hot water systems are kept in top condition.


There is nothing more annoying than a leaking toilet pipe, shower, or tap. What often starts as little drip, if not resolved promptly, can become more serious over time. Not only is it unsightly, but can cause damage and end up costing you more in water bills, repairs and redecoration. Fixing a leak may mean having to tighten loose mechanical joints or even soldering; these techniques may require different strategies and specialist tools. When it comes to fixing plumbing problems often DIY plumbing maintenance can lead to frustration, and it is often best to seek professional help. Plumbing maintenance by a reputable company can help avoid serious water damage.


All landlords have a duty under the Gas Safety Regulations 1998 to arrange maintenance by a Gas Safe Registered engineer for all pipework, appliances and flues, which are owned by the landlord and provided for the tenant’s use every 12 months. As a Gas Safe Registered company Curtis & Carder can provide this service to you, just get in touch to discuss your property.We can also carry out routine testing for legionella bacteria (Legionnaires’ disease).


Let's talk gas safety


Gas Safe Register is the only official list of gas engineers who are legally allowed to work on your gas cooker, boiler and fire and is there to help protect you from unsafe gas work. You might remember it used to be known as CORGI. It's important to make sure all of your gas appliances are working safely and correctly and to have them checked every year by a Gas Safe registered engineer. All Gas Safe registered engineers carry an ID card so they can show you they are Gas Safe registered when they turn up at your front door, if they don't show you then don't be afraid to ask to see it. Call the free Gas Safe Register helpline on 0800 408 5500  and they can tell you if they're qualified for the type of work you need them to do. Alternatively visit

Domestic Properties

Commercial Properties

Oil Boilers

Gas Boilers

Combi Boilers

Radiator Systems

Oil Tanks

Oil & Gas Pipe Testing

Water Pipes

Waste Pipes

Hot Water System

Hot Water Cylinders, vented and unvented

Cold Water Storage Tanks

Boost Pumps

Boosted Systems, with feeder tank and pump

Landlord's Gas Safety Checks

bottom of page