Advice for customers
WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS
There's been a lot of news in the media recently about the coronavirus. We want to assure you that Curtis and Carder Services are still running as normal.
We take the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff very seriously.
There are simple, effective things we can all do to reduce our risk of catching coronavirus or transmitting the virus to other people.
We as responsible employers need to look after our staff and ourselves, and also in turn understand that customers also have that duty of care too.
If you need to self-isolate
• Contact us in the office as soon as possible if you are unwell or have been advised to self-isolate by NHS 111 or a medical professional. This way we can re-schedule your appointment.
• Let us know how long you will be in self-solation (usually 14 days, if you are well) so that we can reschedule the engineer
• You are welcome to stay in touch with the office during this time and we will try to endeavour to help you
How we are keeping staff and contractors safe
• The office is being kept clean and hygienic to safeguard all staff, contractors & visitors. We use sanitising (anti-bacterial and anti-viral) spray and/or wipes on all hard and soft surfaces in the office
• Staff are advised to wash their hands following NHS guidance, as soon as they come into the office and regularly during the day
• Staff are advised to wash hands as soon as they enter a home or business and they will use their personal supply of sanitising hand gel when working in all locations. Also face masks if needed
If you have any concerns relating to your visit then please do not hesitate to contact us. Please be aware we have your health at the forefront at all times. These are difficult and unprecedented times for us all, and be sure Curtis and Carder Services have your best attention at all times